Thursday 16 August 2012

Skye May Fall Demo and my encounter with a badger



Another wonderful evening at Starring studio recorded the demo for "Skye may Fall" Vocals/keys and pretend trumpet.






Our producer Neil very kindly poped some driven overdrive guitar right under neath - lovely.





We need a trumpet player.  Were are you when we need you :0)  ,the one I'm thinking about has just returned from a trip around Europe so heres to hoping hes up for some recording as hes a mega talented chap :0).


This is Janie ( moi)  on keys.







Got home around quarter to twelve and as we were driving down our hill we saw a badger.

Amazing I stopped the car and we looked at each over - felt like it was forever, such a magical moment, I think we we both so suprised to see each other.  Then quick as a flash the badger darted up a path and disappeared out of my vision.


So check out the demo and let me know xxxxxxxxxx


http://soundcloud.com/skye-ladder/skye-may-fall-demo

No comments:

Post a Comment